Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I'm Confused

I'm confused. If it is not a crime to be an illegal alien, then they must be legal aliens. Right? If it is a crime, then we have 11 million criminals running around our country. Talk about a crime wave. And on top of that, we have a zero conviction rate.

I'm also confused about the guest worker program. I don't quite understand the U.S. Senate provision that would permit "undocumented workers who live in the U.S. for five years an opportunity to become citizens, so long as they remain employed, learned English and paid any back taxes or fines they may owe." I assume that this would apply to al-Qaeda also.

And I was surprised to read in the paper this morning that Mexico shoots illegal aliens from Central America who sneak into Mexico. I can only assume that they have the same policy towards illegal aliens in the US. Explains why we have 11 million Mexicans who are afraid to go home.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ontario Emperor said...

More details on Mexican immigration policies here. And how about Mexican minimum wages?

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home