Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Why I discriminate

A lot has been in the news lately about discrimination. I want to make it clear right here, that I only discriminate against assholes. If you think I am discriminating against you, then you should look in the mirror.

Case in point is Cynthia McKinney, the identity challenged Congresswoman from Georgia. I don't discriminate against her because she is black, or because she is a woman. I discriminate against her because she is an asshole. Any person, black, white, man, women, who is so insecure about his/her identity should not be holding a position of leadership in this country.

But she does bring up a good point. And that is the Capital Building security. For being a known target of terrorists, nobody should be allowed inside the building without showing proper ID. To expect Capital Hill police to recognize 435 congressmen at a glance is insane. The Capital Hill barbershop should send over photos every time a Congressman gets a haircut.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ontario Emperor said...

I don't think Cynthia McKinney gets her hair done at the Capitol barber shop.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home