Friday, November 25, 2005

Tales of Yankee Power

This blog is the observations and commentary of an old man who has "been down this way before".
A man who grew up in the Midwest as a moderate Republican, served his country in Vietnam, had a career in business and eventually became an Independant when he finally realized neither party really had any clue as to what they were doing. Like Bob Dylan, I have a basic idea of what is right and what is wrong. And though I don't posses the writing skills of Dylan, I feel the same obligation to point out injustices that I have come across in my lifetime, along with maybe some really stupid ideas that people have. Anyway, my philosophy is to keep life simple and to use common sense when looking at the world today. Too many people want to make life more difficult than it has to be today. So to that end, I start this blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home